Search results

1. Billy Smith

electrical - new dimmer switch - old switch has 4, new switch has 2 wires, (w/ images)?

Hello, everyone, i got the power off, and i tested it, i want to put in a dimmer switch and (i know what ground is, copper to green) but i read a lot of posts where some people have a red wire and some people have 3 wires... well. i have 4... 2 are black and 2 are brown. on the old one on the...
  2. Billy Smith

Intermittent water leaking from brass (valve?)

yup, thats it, watched some videos and now i know how to fix it, thank you very very much
  3. Billy Smith

Intermittent water leaking from brass (valve?)

hello, i recently moved into a house that has a well and sometimes i notice in the room there is a small puddle of water that comes from the brass part circled in red. Is this normal or should something be changed? Thank you very much for any help.
  4. Billy Smith

any1 know of any shower base pans w/o pre-cut hole or ....?

or.... should i get a plumber? Thank you Terry Love for the info a week ago about how you would have to change the plumbing underneath to match the new hole...that makes sense...... i learn something everyday....im 25 and not the best construction guy but i can figure a decent amount out...
  5. Billy Smith

Question about Shower Base Pan Hole Install. T.Y.!

Hello, thanks for reading this and my question i have is about when i goto put in a new shower base pan, the locating of the hole with the new kits.... will it line up or does it come as a "holeless" pan and you make a hole yourself?.....okay so i have a 5 year old shower enclosure thats getting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks