Search results

1. StormwaterMan

Anyone recognize this pitless adaptor?

The white PVC is the 4" well casing, within the 6" steel casing. I am going to mount a rod to my shop vac hose so I can try to clean the top of the pitless adaptor. I'll break out the GoPro camera on a rod to get a better photo. May even be able to get the camera under the pitless for an upshot...
  2. StormwaterMan

Thanks for the reply. Can't imagine a reputable contractor could install a well without a pit, or a proper pit adapter, even waaaay back in 1978. Regardless, I need a new seal on hand before pulling. The safe bet would be to dig down 8' and just plan to replace the whole assembly with a modern...
  3. StormwaterMan

Can anyone tell me what kind of pitless adaptor this is? I see no thread for a "conventional" connection to a lifting device. I was going to attempt to replace our pump myself but a quick look into the well stopped me in my tracks. Pump is at 303 ft. Static water is at 190 ft. 6 in steel...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks