Search results

1. crazypipes

Old sink, ptrap below floor, upsize ptrap?

I'm restoring an 1800's farm house and hoping to keep this really cool old pedestal sink in use. The way the sink is designed, there's no way to get the ptrap within 24" of the drain. The drain goes through a porcelain pedestal that has no cutout for a trap. It has to go below the floor to...
  2. crazypipes

Tankless setup, instant hot in kitchen sink.

Thanks for the wisdom! I figured a small tank under the sink was going to be the more common solution, I just like the idea of tankless where possible. I was thinking about half that size heater, like an 8kw tankless unit, which I doubt would get me to true "hot" water but certainly it would be...
  3. crazypipes

Tankless setup, instant hot in kitchen sink.

I'm currently renovating an old house down to the studs, new electrical, new plumbing, everything. We are going with a large capacity tankless propane water heater. In the bathrooms, it's not such a big deal to wait for hot water but at the kitchen sink it would be great to have instant hot...
  4. crazypipes

Common intake vent, separate exhaust, ok?

JUST THE QUESTION: I am needing to run two propane tankless water heaters, but common venting is only allowed by the manufacturer if the units are connected electronically, set to the same temperature, and on the same distribution system. For reasons below, I would like different set...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks