Search results

1. DIY guy 2

Whole house water filtration drops pressure

Thanks for this. I've changed the pre and post filters before which didn't solve the problem, but will get a pre guage and post gauge to do a comparison of the system. I have the bypass in place so it's not actively engaged currently.
  2. DIY guy 2

Should have clarified, I'm beyond the return point now. Have had the unit installed for some time and didn't fully resolve in the window - which I wasn't fully aware of at the time of purchase.
  3. DIY guy 2

Hi there, we did a remodel and in the process replaced the entire plumbing, mostly 3/4 copper to 1/2 at fixture. Additionally, added this Aquasana whole house filter with the professional kit: https://www.aquasana.com/whole-house-water-filters/1000k-gallon-rhino It has a pre/post filter on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks