Search results

1. buldogge

Toto Aquia Install Question...

Hey guys...Quick question. I’m installing an Aquia IV...drilling the porcelain tiles, now. On installs where a wood subfloor (in this case 1.25” ply) is present, do you guys prefer to use the Toto supplied plastic plugs, or simply used appropriately sized stainless screws? TIA -Mark in St...
  2. buldogge

Showerhead Drop Elbow Question...

Hey Guys...I'm finishing up running my copper from valve and diverter to a wall showerhead and a ceiling rainhead. I've used a typical brass drop ear 90 EL at the wall, but was wondering if anyone ever uses a straight copper NPT x sweat fitting in a vertical application, such as the rainhead...
  3. buldogge

Supply Line and Valve Advice...

Hey guys...1st post here, but I've read and gathered (and used) a lot of great information from this forum, in the past. So thanks for that! I'm restoring/renovating my 3rd fl bathroom and adding a walk-in shower. We're using Kohler Purist fixtures. We will only be utilizing the 2.5 gpm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks