Search results

1. D

Pump Cycles Every 45 Seconds With No Demand For Water

Sorry, didn't mean supply valve. It was just the ball valve at the pressure tank that shuts off the water to the house. I've connected a temporary hose from the drain outlet to a faucet in my garage to keep the pump from cycling. So far so good. I'm going to put in a new supply line...
  2. D

I turned the supply at the tank off. There was no pressure drop and the pump did not kick on. Guess this means I have to start digging?
  3. D

I recently noticed that my well pump is cycling constantly with no demand for water. I checked the pit where the pump and tank reside and there is no sign of a leak there. Is it possible that I have a break in the line between my house and the pump?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks