Search results

1. MarkbNJ

Leaking pipe?

Your "former new theory" is kind of what I'm thinking but I can't find much (really any) information relevant to it. Is that a common thing? If so, is it as simple as the cap and nipple were buried (no idea why) and corroded through. The timing was coincidence or maybe I overlooked water there...
  2. MarkbNJ

Leaking pipe?

I really appreciate all the feedback. I'm definitely going to have to dig deeper and take a better picture. But to respond to some of your guys insight - I dont believe it's electrical (I'm referring to the OEM 1" endcap/pipe). My irrigation tap off is right after my pressure tank in the...
  3. MarkbNJ

Leaking pipe?

If I kill the power to the pump, it should stop the water and I'd be good to thread out the nipple/endcap and have it sized and replaced? Or is there something I'm missing. Also that pipe was buried before I dug it out to find this leak. Is that normal or should I install and have the endcap...
  4. MarkbNJ

Leaking pipe?

You think that endcap/piping is an above ground check valve? I was thinking it was some type of vent line? I read some pumps have them to prevent vacuums. If that's the case, what happened and what's the solution? Is it as simple as threading the nipple/endcap out and going to my plumbing supply...
  5. MarkbNJ

Leaking pipe?

I appreciate the response. I didn't mean the pump is air bound, I meant somewhere along the line near my pressure tank/switch. I apologize for the convulsion, I'm spitballing everything I can think of that may be relevant to my issue. I'm fairly certain that leaking pipe is my culpret tho. The...
  6. MarkbNJ

Leaking pipe?

Hey guys, I'm looking for some insight.. I'm wondering what this pipe running parallel to my well pump housing is? I never noticed it before but the cap is leaking. I haven't had a chance to dig deeper but from what I felt, it threads into a piece of PVC that joins to (maybe poly pipe? As it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks