Search results

1. Monique Rivera

In escrow on a house and need advice!

Being in ESCROW with CA Law means that we have submitted our in-kind $ and we are given 21 days to investigate the home before removing the contingencies. That's why it's urgent that we try to figure out what is wrong and root issues so that we can either ask for the repair or negotiate the hell...
  2. Monique Rivera

This is fascinating. The home report I have in hand is pretty harsh, all things considered--it made the other potential buyers walk away immediately. We made a list and prioritized repairs as critical, worth negotiating for, and would like to have. When it comes to inspection reports, I have a...
  3. Monique Rivera

Do you think this means that they could be over exaggerating?
  4. Monique Rivera

So, we are first time homebuyers and admittedly, I am a bit clueless about plumbing in general haha. However, let me explain to you my concern. The house we are in escrow on is a home built in 1900 that has had significant remodeling etc. The house had already fallen out of escrow before because...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks