Search results

1. Volts44

Gas and water

I have a 3” PVC pipe below the frost line running from my house to barn can I run a gas line and water line in the pipe together
  2. Volts44

Circulating pump

I have a barn 50’ from my house have a water line run to it no insulation or heat putting a toilet and 2 sinks in it will a circulating pump prevent freezing no hot water heater will add one in future so cold line coming from house only
  3. Volts44

Recirculating pump

can I keep a water line going to my garage in my back yard from freezing by circulating the water cold going out to a toilet and two sinks will be adding hot water tank at a later date it is 50’ from the house water line is in the ground garage is not insulated or heated thank you in advance for...
  4. Volts44

PVC pressure test

I ran a 3” pipe to my barn did a pressure test saw online 5 psi for 15 minutes it dropped just under 5 psi after 30 minutes is it still good for a toilet and sink
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks