Search results

1. MH10

Buderus GC144 issues

Have a 7 year old Buderus GC144 acting up. Had a tech out a couple times and still no fix. Its currently stuck on recycle, it calls for heat -> boiler pilot and igniter lights flame -> main burner runs for an intermittent amount of time usually 4-10 seconds -> clicking (relay?) turns main...
  2. MH10

Minisplit lineset sizing

I'm purchasing a multizone minisplit system to ceiling cassettes and my question is in regards to the lineset sizing requirements. The outdoor compressor states that it takes (3x) 1/4 x 3/8 line sets but the ceiling cassette states that it requires a 1/4 x 1/2 lineset. How does this work...
  3. MH10

Float valve issues

My system - well pump with an in-line pressure tank/switch in the house, goes to a 90 gallon holding tank. Another pump is then used with a inline pressure tank/switch for the house system. I seem to be having issues with the ball float valve in the holding tank I think. When the house pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks