Search results

1. JAM2000

Kohler handle- Allen screw stripped- ideas to get off?

Hi there. Trying to replace the cartridge on my Kohler bathroom sink cold handle. I’ve done it before on my hot handle with no problem. But unfortunately on the cold the hexagon shaped Allen head is stripped down and will not turn. I’ve tried everything. Any ideas? A destructive head you’d...
  2. JAM2000

Another shower valve w/no Allen screw question

Well we found where the Allen goes but we still can’t get it off. Hmmm...Maybe build up from hard water won’t let it come off? We got our water softener in 2014 so for 9 years we had hard water. thoughts?
  3. JAM2000

Hi thanks. Here’s a picture any help would be appreciated. Let me know if I should include another angle There is no screw on the bottom. Thanks a bunch
  4. JAM2000

Hi, So glad I found your forum. I too have a loose shower handle. It’s an American Standard and it was installed in 2005. I know it’s an easy fix but like the other poster I see no Allen head screw or any other screw to remove the handle. I’ve looked all over for my old paperwork from when we...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks