Search results

1. HudsonRiverGuy

Valve with drain. What sort of valve is this?

I've been searching for the shut off valve in the basement of the home I recently purchased that turns the water supply on/off to an outdoor faucet. I suspect the shut off is the green knob valve in the picture, but when I turn it on, water shoots out some kind of threaded purge valve on the...
  2. HudsonRiverGuy

Sump Pit PVC plumbing

I'm about to redo this PVC plumbing at the sump pit at a rental house I recently purchased, and before I do it, I'd like to inquire if anyone has a better idea on how to arrange these pipes and fittings. The sump is located about 100 feet away from the Hudson River so there is quite a bit of...
  3. HudsonRiverGuy

Connect 1 1/2 copper pipe to new P-trap?

Hi I'm remodeling a bathroom at a house I just bought, built in 1941. Wife wants a vanity with a drawer, so I need to raise the P Trap about 6 inches. I cut the 1 1/2" diameter copper pipe coming out of the wall thinking I could put a p trap kit compression fitting over it. Nope, the plastic...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks