Search results

1. Thassler

Another GFCI question ..

The general theme of this thread: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27667 is that if any appliance trips a GFCI, then that appliance is suspect defective (if gfci checks ok). Question: what if the manufacturer specifically states in the user manual that the appliance should not be...
  2. Thassler

Pump system question, Will it work?

I'm currently using a small Jet pump/pressure tank combination to pump water from a nearby creek. The water is only used for washing cars, irrigation ect .. during non-freezing weather. I would like to move the pump to my well house which is about 220 feet away and 16 feet in elevation above the...
  3. Thassler

Quality pressure switch

I'm in need of a replacement pressure switch, wonder if anyone could recommend a good one and also a good quality pressure gauge. 2 wire, 1.5hp pump, 240V, sitting at about 375'. Thanks.
  4. Thassler

Pressure gauge w/Communication port

Anyone know of a water pressure gauge that would have a communication port integrated on it (For attaching a personal computer/laptop to it). I'm a programmer and had to write some software today for monitoring some temp gauges. Thought about adding some code to monitor a water pressure gauge...
  5. Thassler

Check valve Or No Check valve?

After reading this thread I have a question: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9947 While troubleshooting what ended up being a leak down the well, I installed a check valve and pressure gauge between the pump and pressure tank and never remove them. I saw some different opinions...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks