Search results

1. Toddy

Leaking Porcher Veneto 1-Piece Toilet

Sure, here's a photo of the inside of the tank clearing showing the plastic liner, flush valve assembly, etc.
  2. Toddy

Thank you. Per Porcher customer service, the lower flush assembly is bolted to the plastic liner with a plastic ring nut located on the bottom so the liner needs to be removed completely for access.
  3. Toddy

Nope, that’s beyond my pay grade.
  4. Toddy

Thanks Marlinman. Seems that someone else was stuck with the same issue (removing the lower valve housing - part #6 in the diagram) but there's no posted solution. I'll reach out to Porcher and circle back with their answer.
  5. Toddy

I'm trying to replace the gasket (part #7 in the diagram), which I have except cannot figure out how to remove the lower valve housing. Does it need to be rotated counter-clockwise or clockwise, or just pulled out? Seems to be stuck and I'm worried I'll break the lower plastic legs connecting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks