Search results

1. Nicolepotts1

Wanting to replace old Sterling fixtures with something else

One of our tubs has an old Sterling 01 series single control faucet. At some before we owned the house someone fell on the handle and bent the piece sticking out of the wall and we need to replace all of it. Preferably with something newer. Does anyone know an approximate cost for doing...
  2. Nicolepotts1

Replacement handle/knob for Sterling 050-10

Thanks for the help with identifying my faucet as a Sterling 050-10. I have been able to find the valve for purchase on a few websites but have been unsuccessful finding a new handle/knob to go with it. The one we currently have is a dark acrylic/plastic knob and it has cracked. Have emailed...
  3. Nicolepotts1

Sterling 050-10, Help with id of shower valve

Hello! I am needing some help with removing and identifying a valve/cartridge for one of our bathrooms. This is a one is a pull to turn on, push to shut off shower knob. It doesn't appear to have any kind of locking clip that we can see. We looked at Home Depot and a hardware store and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks