Search results

1. YRY

Need help finding replacement drain part

Thanks, I'll check them out.
  2. YRY

This looks to be a 1-11/16 OD x 16tpi thread. Hopefully someone knows something about this!
  3. YRY

Thanks for the reply. That's something I'll consider, but I have a few tubs like this in a small rental building. Hoping to find a drop in piece. I tried a part from one mfg that says it's 1-5/8 outer thread dia, but turned out to actually be 1-1/2 OD. Alternatively, maybe I can find an...
  4. YRY

Forgot to add, thread pitch is 16 tpi.
  5. YRY

Hi, I'm renovating and old bathroom. We kept and reglazed the tub. I want to replace the old drain trim, but haven't been able to find a match. I tried 3 local plumbing supply houses without luck. I'm not ready to give up yet. It would be super helpful if anyone knows a mfg and part number that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks