Search results

1. Meli

Plan check – Please.

Thank you Wayne. We convo'd about this before. I've read all this & was just hoping I didn't over look anything. The diagram doesn't show the kitchen vent. That is the lav. [identified at the P]
  2. Meli

Plan check – Please.

The whole house only had one & that was from the stack, it was all wet vented.
  3. Meli

Plan check – Please.

This is a one story home & it’s a one stack vent system that hopefully I’ve improved. The laundry is being brought from the cellar to the bathroom & a new vent is added. There is also a new vent added to the lav. I’ve added a couple pics with different perspectives. Is what I’m proposing going...
  4. Meli

Laundry & Stack questions

It’s been some time since I worked on this & I couldn’t remember why I did what I did, but since re-reading I have a “little” bit more memory coming back. Yes, it’s a single stack vent system, I’m trying to also improve on it. It never had any real vents or 3” horizontals before, but since...
  5. Meli

Once again, thank you for your help. Looks like I need to get back to it. For my clarity & to understand all that you wrote, I am attempting to find it in the code, so I can see where I went wrong. Comparing what the old stuff was, I surmised I had a “Single stack vent system” (917.0) Then...
  6. Meli

Thank you for helping me. This is a one-story ranch. I brought the laundry upstairs from the cellar & when I did, I added the vent to it. I also added 2 other vents by way of avv’s, one to the lav sink & another to the kitchen sink. That’s it for vents, I have no room otherwise. The tub &...
  7. Meli

This dwv is a new learning curve for me, but I love new adventures & I don’t mind reading & learning. Thanks to many here I’ve learned from the problems of others, but just as I think I’ve finally got it, along comes a thread to put me in check. I’ve been working on a bathroom reno, for far too...
  8. Meli

Junction/Electrical Box issue and help!!

I live in a home built by Jack of NO trade seems you do as well. I went through something similar. Ranch with an addition that had no attic access on the addition side with plenty of wires much like yours. At first I just cut the wires & created a new junction to work off. Eventually I cut...
  9. Meli

Mixing valve diameter

Thank you for your reply.
  10. Meli

Mixing valve diameter

Hello, Firstly, Thank you Terry for a great site! Been a lurker for years & have received some helpful advice. I usually always find whatever answers I am looking for, till now. I purchased a roman style deck mount tub faucet w/ mixer/faucet. I just looked at it & noticed that the outlet for...