Search results

1. xa1200

Programming Fleck 5600 Econominder

I'm asking for my friend. I'm only familiar with the new 5800 series so I wasn't too sure how to program this unit. Family size: 5 TDS: 500 Hardness: 171 Iron: 0 Tank Size: I believe his unit is only rated for 36K. So here is the picture of the meter: I'm not exactly sure to set the dial...
  2. xa1200

Wall Mount Faucet to Backsplash Sink

Best way to convert a wall mount faucet to mount on the backsplash of a steel sink? Didn't know there was a difference but I couldn't source any parts locally at the big orange and blue store to do this... The faucet takes a 1/2 NPT pipe..
  3. xa1200

Hot water recirculation pump

Is it a requirement to have the pump plumbed next to the water heater? Most configuration that I see online has the pump near the water heater, either flowing up the drain valve or to cold water inlet. My water heater is not in a preferred location outdoor so I would like to have the pump in a...
  4. xa1200

Fleck 5810SXT Custom Settings

Hey guys, Where would Slow Rinse be used in a custom setting configuration? Since my brine tank is out in the sun, I would prefer it to fill first before regeneration and not after. 1.5cuft water softener, .25gpm, C36, H10 RF (I believe this is brine fill) 16 SP (service position - pause)...
  5. xa1200

Water Trickle from DLFC

Every so often water would trickle out of the DLFC on the GAC tank with my fleck 5810SXT. The water softener valve does not experience the same issue.. What could be the cause? How do I know? I haven't connected the drain line yet so I noticed that my floor is wet (outdoor.)
  6. xa1200

Adding a utility sink outside...

We’ve always wanted to add an utility sink in the backyard and now is a perfect time to do it during social distancing. Excuse the mess.. we don’t explore the deep end often. Previous owner left us a lot of surprises. Is it possible to tap into the existing shower drain by: sink > p-trap >...
  7. xa1200

Softener, Need Recommendations!

I've been going back and forth with my decisions and I need some recommendations!! I would like to install a carbon filter with a water softner system. Hardness 8.5GPG/146mg/L - No iron Line: 3/4 copper City water Household: 4 Annual water usage: 60,000 Should I opt for a 1.0 cu. ft or 1.5...