Search results

1. Bruce Dew

Ceiling Fan Problem

When I pull my light switch the light comes on maybe 50 times in a row but then the light flicks and all power to fan and light are gone. If I tap on the housing the light may turn on and fan starts back up. If I disconnect the light the fan switch never has any killing effect. I replaced the...
  2. Bruce Dew

Toilet Tank Against Wall

It's me again with a different type question. Just removed my wife's toilet (not tall enough) and the tank was right against the wall (rubbed); so if the center of drain is 11 7/8" why would the tank rub and should I replace with same size rough in, 12". Could it be just that manufacture not...
  3. Bruce Dew

120v Tank Connected to 30A Dbl Brk

My 120v 40 gal tank is connected by way of a 10/2 wire to the panel and controlled by 30a dbl breaker. Also there is a switch in kitchen to turn off when not needed. Would the switch be a standard 120v switch and would the tank be connected only using 1 leg of wire. Where is the most usual place...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks