Search results

1. Hydrocynus

Venturi injector and flow switch relay

Hello, I am failing to get my ozone injector to work and I am not sure why. I want to inject ozone to my 1" input line to my main well filter as water is being drawn in. For this, I have ordered a 3/4" ozone injector which is vertically mounted with the flow going up against gravity. My bridge...
  2. Hydrocynus

Res-up vs. Rescare? Same products?

Hello all, I am using Res-up with their dispenser in my softener to keep my resin in tip top shape. I also soak my resin every 6 months in Ban-T (give it a 24h soak). Are Res-up and Rescare the same? By looking at the SDS, they seem to be beside the color... if so, can I use Rescare in my...
  3. Hydrocynus

Clack WS1 (5 buttons): how to trigger an ozone maker?

Hello, Can someone here tell me how to trigger an ozone maker so that I get an ozone drawn filter in lieu of an air drawn filter? Is there a switch I need to buy to make this happen? Thanks.
  4. Hydrocynus

Help: need help with well water treatment

Hello, I am in South Florida and I get my water from the sandstone aquifer at about 95 feet. I have a system that I use now for 6 months. It was installed professionally and consists of an air drawn system (10X54 air injected), 1.35 ft^3 of Calgon Centaur catalytic with 5 pounds of KDF-85...
  5. Hydrocynus

Protect exposed to UV minisplit drain hose

Hello, is there a way to protect the end of the drain that exit the wall. I live in Florida and the sun in rising on the wall where both of my drains exit. Was thinking encapsulating in a copper fitting straight to 90 elbow? Or is there a commercially made one. I did not upgrade the drain from...
  6. Hydrocynus

Well water and pump short cycling conundrum

Hello all, hope your Sunday is going well. I live in S. Florida and I have a 4" well equipped with a J-Class 1 HP 20 gpm pump set at 80'feet (well is 114 feet, casing ends at 95 ft), PVC sch 40 1-1/4" diam. The pressure tank is a budget Flexcon Defiance 20 gal with bladder set at 38PSI. The...
  7. Hydrocynus

What are the best mini splits out there? (cooling an earth dome)

Hello all, you might have seen another post where I asked about on demand propane water heater as we are about to complete our 2400sf barrel vault (three vaults) earth sheltered home in southwest Florida. The design calls for three mini split, but the designer told us to use only one (we have...
  8. Hydrocynus

Outdoors on demand propane water heater 199,000 btu advice

Hello all, I live in southwest Florida and we are finishing our home. We are going to be using liquid propane for the water heater. The the guy installing the buried tank and setting up the gas lines advises us to get a Navien NPE240A. However, I also have seen that Takagi and other brands...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks