Search results

1. 2020Bob

Size water supply pipe

I have a 2" street feed, this is a warehouse 250' long to supply 8 half baths. 1. I was thinking running 125' 1.5" then 1" as the main which would tee off to each bath room 2. Or can 1" all the way handle the flow? 3. what kind of pipe Pvc I was thinking Street psi is 70
  2. 2020Bob

Pipe size with added shower sprays etc.

Building new home the builder typically uses 1/2" cpvc for single shower (no tub) he wanted a small fortune to upgrade to the addition of rain fall & 3 massage sprays. I think 1/2" is rated at about 14gpm, granted not all will be on at the same time, is 1/2" adequate? I asked him to just...
  3. 2020Bob

Using sink drain in wall to drain clawfoot tub

I have a typical vertical PVC drain pipe with a sink drain into into a wye fitting connecting a sink. I want to remove the sink and connect a clawfoot tub drain to that PVC drain pipe any issues doing that?
  4. 2020Bob

Water damage disclaimer

If I install a faucet or water filter etc., and a leak develops damaging the cabinet or floor. How can I protect myself from a large dollar claim by the home owner Should I add a "Not responsible for water damage" waiver on my invoice? Or is that not enough? Or should the home owner sign...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks