Search results

1. Khan1

IFO Cascade Toilet Replacement

This is intriguing. I looked at Toto Carolina toilet with a rear bottom discharge. It appears that if something that can fit the between the toilet discharge and the floor, then it could work without breaking the floor and modifying the rough-in. The current distance from the wall and the center...
  2. Khan1

There are 40 units in my complex, I plan on looking at as many as possible to get ideas on any fabrications, but that will take some time. I am also interested in wallmounted units those can be re-routed to use the existing drain. I guess I need to repair the leak for now and then continue my...
  3. Khan1

Most neighbors have converted floor drain to 11.5" inch rough-in. I will try replacing the flush valve float assembly first, which appears to have a visually invisible leak. Thanks.
  4. Khan1

Hi, yes I am in Santa Barbara, California. I believe the condo was built in 1983.
  5. Khan1

Hello. I have a swedish toilet manufactured by IFO, it's drain pipe is against the back wall and appers to be a 4" rough-in if I understand it correctly. Is there a direct replacent available for this type of toilet, or can I get something that is easier to modify to replace this unit. Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks