Search results

1. wileydog

Booster pump question

Moving this to the right forum.... So, a while back, this group helped me with a submersible/cistern pump solution to a home I bought with existing line through a water easement. The guidance worked great, but I was having water leakage issues with the cistern tank and water line. I converted...
  2. wileydog

Booster pump question

So, a while back, this group helped me with a submersible/cistern pump solution to a home I bought with existing line through a water easement. The guidance worked great, but I was having water leakage issues with the cistern tank and water line. I converted the cistern to a pumphouse and...
  3. wileydog

Well pump size recommendation

Hi all, new to site. Replacing an existing well pump and wanted to ask if anyone has recommendations on what I should put in there. This is not a well, it is a 1,000 gallon cistern that is feed by city water. It is located at the bottom of a hill and feeds water to the house via pump. Elevation...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks