Search results

1. trg12

The mysterious decreasing water level

I have two Toto Drake toilets, installed about 5 years ago, one in a bathroom that's frequently used and another that's seldom used. They've been great--I think I've only had to plunge once or twice in five years--but in the last couple of weeks, the water spot in the frequently used one has...
  2. trg12

How to Configure Hose Bibb

I need to replace a hose bibb that's leaking. It's sweated onto a copper line that comes to the edge of the building, inside the block wall. I'd like to install an adapter, sweat to MPT or FPT, that the faucet can then screw onto/into, so that if I ever have to do this again, it won't be...
  3. trg12

Strange Experience with Kohler Lav Fixtures

I have a carbon water filtration tank that came with my house, and I had the carbon changed Thursday for the first time. Afterward, the installer said to run the water from several faucets for 5 minutes, then shut them off for 10, then run for another 5, to clear out carbon dust. I did that...
  4. trg12

How to Remove Aerator from Kohler Coralais Lav Faucet

The aerator just spins when I try to remove it. Push in and turn, pull out and turn, makes no difference. I have what I think is a key for this, but it doesn't quite fit, so I'm not sure that's what it's for. Any ideas on how to remove the aerator?
  5. trg12

Blue-Green Scratches/Stains at Bottom of Toto Drake, sodium bisulfate

I have a Toto Drake toilet, and I've noticed a green or dark blue/black area at the bottom interior. It's not mold and won't come off. I contacted Toto's customer service, who suggested it might be hard water/mineral deposits. The rep recommended CLR (calcium, lime, rust remover), letting it sit...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks