Search results

1. turbosonly

Max vent distance for toilet

Thanks for the reply. The double bold line with the 4' under it is the existing 3" waste line servicing the bathroom. It goes another 18-24" past the wall where you see the void. There it tees for wet and vent to atmosphere. The proposed 6' long section of 3" pipe coming from the toilet goes...
  2. turbosonly

Max vent distance for toilet

This is my first post. However, I have been watching for years. Thank you for all the help. I have ripped out the master bath built in 1996. It is being redesigned. The water closet is being moved. The picture shows an outline of the 3x5' space. (The drain and supply in the wall will be...
  3. turbosonly

RU199i vs RU98iN

The old gas tank heater gave out so I decided to go with a Rinnai tankless. I ordered the RU98iN because I am doing a self install, but the distributor sent me the RU199i instead. I read somewhere that the RU199i had to be installed by a licensed plumber. Can anyone confirm that? One specific...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks