Search results

1. Arlen Angell

Standard Back Box for recessed heater?

I installed a 1500 watt 240Volt electric recessed heater in my bathroom over 20 years ago, and it's in need of replacement. Something that I always wondered way back when I installed it, is if there is any kind of standard to the metal can that they mount in. I'm hoping that I can stick...
  2. Arlen Angell

Is the Lochinvar Noble any good?.

I’m building a 30x48 cottage on my farm for my mother to live out her golden years in. It will be a Morton building so slab on grade. I’m in Southeastern Minnesota. I’m starting to put together the HVAC plan, and it will have in floor heat, but I will probably have a water coil too for a...
  3. Arlen Angell

Pentek PID30 VFD Questions

I recently put in a new 3Hp 3 phase pump and a Pentek PID30. The pump is set at about 380 feet, well is bored and cased down to 560 feet. The static water level is 320 ish feet. Drop pipe is 1.25 schedule 40 steel Pressure tank is 60 gallon charged to 47psi Pump is a Webtrol WT1030-L The well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks