Search results

1. Randy Sellers

Church to my Rescue. Well broken in half.

My neighborhood Church heard about my well problems. They gave me a brand new one with box. Problem is they accidentally dropped it. Broke it in two. It was intact when I received it tonight I just took the center screen out and slid it off of gears. Doesn't seem too complicated if I had...
  2. Randy Sellers

Pump Warranties, I've been screwed enough to know.

I just purchased a well pump from a company in Florida. They say they have excellent warranty the pump is less than 3 months old. I have to call them try to get a replacement. I'm sure they will do their best to tell me that I voided the warranty somehow. And I hate to feel like that but...
  3. Randy Sellers

Does well water get extra dirty at times?

My question is I have pulled my well for the second time in three months. I have other issues besides what I'm asking now. I've noticed dirty Gravely debris that's in between the wire and pipe where I have it taped off approximately every 10 ft. I have not noticed this before but there is a lot...
  4. Randy Sellers

I know that there is a difference in pump wiring. I'm at my wits end. need water.

My question is last Christmas during Cyber Monday. My wife bought a well pump it was around 169.00 brand new. It is a 2 horsepower. Ironically I think that jinxed me LOL. Because now my well pump had went out. I am pulling the motor today I've been having problems with this well since...