Search results

1. GravyEatingDog

Installing a Kohler Villager Cast Iron Tub

Kohler provides this info in their Villager install instructions ... what do they know!!!
  2. GravyEatingDog

Should I increase resin volume?

I have a 5600 Econominder metered-version. In my mind, settings include DFLC & BFLC sizing, salt setting (on back), capacity. I'm hoping to forestall upgrade to 2.0 cu ft resin (12" tank & 5600SXT) for economic reasons and go with less expensive option in the short-term (1-2 yr) - 10x54 tank...
  3. GravyEatingDog

Should I increase resin volume?

If I upgrade from a 9X48 resin tank to a 10X54 to increase resin capacity to 1.5 cubic ft, can my existing Fleck 5600 handle it? Seems like a reasonable upgrade for the cost of a larger tank and additional resin. 4 people 21.3 gpg Would appreciate recommendations on settings for 1.5 ft...
  4. GravyEatingDog

Turbulator on Fleck 5600 system - keep or replace?

While removing old resin from my softener tank, I found what I assume to be a turbulator attached to the bottom of the distributor tube. I leaning toward replacing it with a Fleck 40922 basket based on a comment dittohead poted in 2012: "The turbulator creates its own unique set of problems...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks