Search results

1. holmem

Moen Chateau shower valve identity - dripping

Success! Yes, Cal, you called it! Actually, once I took it apart to get another photo I found the Moen name stamped on the coverplate. Then, with the help of their WEB site, I could see the 1225 was it. Got the part at Home Depot last night, and got it installed before bedtime. I was able to...
  2. holmem

Thanks. Tommorrow I will remove what I can and take another photo. My intention was to try and identify what I needed and make sure someone has the correct cartridge before I tried to remove it. My only shut-off (other than the street) is in my crawl space, and somewhat difficult to get to...
  3. holmem

Hi, Thanks in advance for your help... I have attached three pics of my shower valve. The house was built in 1973, and its the original valve. It will not fully shut off the water, and also feels like there's either something pushing back, or it slams shut with a good bang. Neither will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks