Search results

1. CeeTee

Best method to supply 3 fixtures (cold line) using PEX

The never ending bathroom remodel continues and I am trying to determine the best PEX fitting(s) usage/combination to supply the 3 fixtures (toilet, sink and shower). The hot line is more obvious but for the cold, 3 outlets will be needed. There is one 1/2" cold copper supply line coming up to...
  2. CeeTee

Remove & replace section of main stack

I am gutting our 3rd floor bathroom and am nearing the point where I have to deal with the plumbing connections directly at the stack which is in a very tight location. I am planning on dropping the plumbing below the joists which I've had to repair and sister across the entire one side of the...
  3. CeeTee

Bathroom Gut - best way to replace shower drain

Apologies if this isn't the right section to post to, and apologies also for the length of this post. I'm completely gutting our 3rd floor bathroom in our 1925 Victorian twin in Philadelphia. So far I've removed the old tub, old fiberglass shower stall, radiator, toilet, floor tile and the...
  4. CeeTee

Correct way to remove toilet flange

I am in the middle of demolishing our 3rd floor bathroom (1925 Victorian twin in Philadelphia so this bathroom has been hacked to pieces and patched over the years). I have had great help on the forum with regards to removing the cast iron radiator and I was hoping someone could advise the best...
  5. CeeTee

Can cast iron Radiator be removed to retile floor?

Dear All, I'm new to the forum and have been working on our 1925 Victorian house in Philadelphia, on and off for a few year. We are currently gutting the 3rd floor bathroom which appears to have been very badly 'remodeled' some time in the late 90's. I am doing the demolition myself currently...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks