Search results

1. Mike Boston

Issue with sewer smell and p-trap

I was thinking about that also , and definitely will test that theory for sure, but do you think less than 18 inches run can create so much momentum? ( code max 24) I’m attaching pictures to show you water flow under full open faucet, which is not that powerful at all. I can position water...
  2. Mike Boston

do you think my issue with a minimum distance from p-trap to the vent pipe? Looks like I have a 1 1/2 inch pipe and my wall covered with 1/2 inch durock and 3/8inch tile on top of Schluter mortar 2/8 and waterproofing membranes, based on my picture I see around 2 inch outside the wall and this...
  3. Mike Boston

Hi All, I need your advice. We live in a high rise 13 floors building (1969) and our top floor apartment has 2 floors ( 12 and 13). Our top floor bathroom sinks constantly losing a water seal and passing sewer gases inside our apartment. It's very random and a lot of times its associated with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks