Search results

1. MichaelFL

Intermittent dripping in shower

Yes, the plumber did apply silicone grease to the valve - just like I did with the one I installed. The part comes with the grease and instructions as to how to apply it.
  2. MichaelFL

A POSSIBLE SOLUTION... The second plumber came to the house. Results: 1. He said there is no problem with checking the water pressure at the hose bib outside. They have been doing this forever. It is common practice and widely acceptable. They even do it for new builds. Therefore, the...
  3. MichaelFL

This is the master shower. It is not a tub/shower combination. It is the same distance from the hot water heater as one of the back bedrooms which does not drip. There are no showers that are farther from the hot water heater. Regarding the question about the water pressure during dripping...
  4. MichaelFL

Based on the responses I have received, I have a few questions: 1. I hired a professional plumber who works for a large company that was hired by the builder to install all the plumbing in my home when it was constructed. He checked the system and found nothing wrong. He said the water...
  5. MichaelFL

Maybe I'm just slow... I did not see how the plumber measured the water pressure. I just assumed that the professional plumber that I paid over $300 to do some work at my home knew what he was doing. He also did not find anything wrong with the expansion tank. He pointed the tank out to me. I...
  6. MichaelFL

Would a water pressure gauge measure any pressure when the only thing to message is 20 seconds of drips?
  7. MichaelFL

Would the expansion tank issue and the 35 minute shower head dripping continue for days even when I am not home and on a trip? I have found it freshly leaking after returning from short vacations. Also, then why has it not dripped like this for the first 4 years in the house? I have never had a...
  8. MichaelFL

Like it says in paragraph 5, the water pressure is 75 psi, which is within normal limits, according to the plumber.
  9. MichaelFL

I have a problem with intermittent dripping from the master shower. I cannot find a solution to it. I live in Peoria, AZ. My house is new - only 4.5 years old. The builder installed Moen fixtures throughout it. The master shower has the Moen model Eva fixtures (model T2132ORB). The control...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks