Search results

1. ADInosaur

Replacing a Mansfield 160 with a Toto Drake II or Ultramax

Thank you. Is there a recommended way to measure for the skirt and make sure that fits with the water supply?
  2. ADInosaur

Yeah, I know an offset would be more of a pain to install. Just really was hoping to fit a Toto Ultramax II or Drake II into the space. Your method looks interesting. I guess I need to do more research on a Unifit. I know nothing about that. Yeah, I just don't see the point in a Drake. The...
  3. ADInosaur

So this is basically what I'm working with: Measuring from the wall to the bolts. Looks like 11". I definitely was hoping to find a way to get a Toto that had a more modern flush than the original Drake. Are you anti-offset flanges or?
  4. ADInosaur

I just purchased a loft condo and the toilets are pretty old and in need of replacement. I would like to replace a Mansfield 160 with a Toto Drake II or Ultramax II. The Mansfield bolts are 11" from the wall. Is is possible to fit either the Drake or Ultramax? Specs show both with 3/4" space...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks