Search results

1. E3 CCook

Alt layout to fix "flat" vent

So the local inspector did not like the "flat" vent for the WC my plumber installed for a new WC rough in and is requiring a cleanout in the 1.5" vent at the top of the stack (the 2 in drain is also a wet vent so my plumber said I only need a 1.5" vent at the top of the san tee). As an...
  2. E3 CCook

Inadequate slope new addition drain

I hired a plumber to rough in plumbing for new kitchen and bath. The new drain line that connects the new plumbing to the old is a 3" line with about 1/2" slope in 8ft (1/16" per foot). The new work has not been inspected yet by the local code official. If the code official doesn't flag this...
  3. E3 CCook

Vent needed with drain vertical offset?

I'm installing a new shower and tub in the master bath. The tub is in a drop down 8" lower than the rest of the floor. Here's a picture of the setup Thanks for your help.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks