Search results

1. Dan Westerfield

Uponor manifolds

i am replumbing my entire home, and going with aqua PEX and Uponor fittings. I just priced the 12 port copper manifolds, and WOW! Why would the Uponor outlet manifolds be more than $200 MORE than the crimp style? Everything is the exact same except the Uponor adapter on the valves.
  2. Dan Westerfield

Tanked hot water heater to heat 2 new radiators

I have an original 1914 coal fired (converted to gas) boiler that runs my gravity hot water heating via cast iron radiators. I have a pantry, and and a small breakfast room off of the kitchen that are currently unheated by the main boiler. The pantry is roughly 4’x9’, and the breakfast room is...
  3. Dan Westerfield

Original radiators, want to replace boiler and add radiators

I have a 1914 home with the original coal fired boiler that was converted to gas at some point. There are 4 floors in total. Basement, 1st (ground), 2nd, and a finished attic. My current (original) system supplies the 1st and second floor radiators with hot water through a gravity system. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks