Search results

1. John Prekup

Change from S trap to P trap

Didn't know their was a difference but I see it now. I get one and change that. Anything else look out of place?
  2. John Prekup

Ok here is the final rough in. Nothing is glued as of yet in case I need to make changes. 1 1/2 out of top of double sanatee ties into 3" vent in attic Any concerns? John
  3. John Prekup

Thanks for all your help Terry I'll post some pics when it's roughed in
  4. John Prekup

Terry, Would this work under floor? Top of pic would dump to 90 to basement Toilet off 1st 3" wye 3 x 2" Combo to tub Right side 2nd 3" wye with 2" reducer to sinks Left of bottom wye continues to 3" vent through attic roof.
  5. John Prekup

Ok that sounds good. Heres what it would kind of look like then. Tub is not under as this drawing shows but parallel to the 3" (like if you were looking down from the top. John
  6. John Prekup

Thanks for the reply Terry. I have not ordered the double vanity as of yet so I could defiantly get one that has the space under it so that would work. The vent is a 3" that is in the adjacent wall in the 2nd picture. (To the right) So if I just 90 that 3" vent under the floor and pickup the...
  7. John Prekup

Hi everyone, I have a question in regards to a double vanity in my upstairs 2nd floor bathroom. The house is about 30 years old and I'm currently updating the batroom. It's has a tub shower, toilet, and a double bowl vanity. It currently has S-traps for both of the sinks. Since I have the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks