Search results

1. Trainman

Refurbishing Kohler K-4520

As I'm having a hard time finding a replacement for this toilet that will fit in the space available, I'm thinking about refurbishing it. The major issue is the flush valve. Should I go with the Kohler replacement kit which includes the triangular gasket or with a Fluidmaster kit which uses a...
  2. Trainman

Dimensions Gerber HE-21-302

I'm looking to replace a 1982 Kohler Wellworth. The problem is that there is a radiator behind it that comes out roughly 3" from the wall and 10" high. Most toilets will not provide me the clearance that this requires. Does anyone know what the clearance is behind the Gerber at both floor...
  3. Trainman

Baseboard heat behind toilet

Did you go with the Gerber? What are the clearances like behind the bowl?
  4. Trainman

Replacing 1982 Vintage Kohler Wellworth

I am looking for a replacement for the 1982 Kohler Wellworth in my downstairs "powder room". It has a 12" rough out. The problem is that there is a high output radiator on the wall behind it which cannot be relocated. The radiator is about 3" deep and 10" high. I had looked at the Sterling...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks