Search results

1. CaptainMurray

Deep seated drain pipe question

Adding a few more photos as these may be more clear. The PVC angles to the left soon after the end of the straight piece. maybe could get 3/4" more straight depth though. (When I put my finger down under the bottom lip of the black piece (it's about 1/4" thick) I can feel the PVC pipe that is...
  2. CaptainMurray

Thank you for asking Reach4 1) 2.75" (inside diameter) 2) 2.25" (deep from top of black plastic piece to its bottom) 3) approximately 3" from the top of tile surface to the top of the black plastic piece ... so the drain starts at 3" below the surface of the tile floor The distance from the...
  3. CaptainMurray

Hello, wkend DIYer here from Austin TX. Bought a house recently renovated (crew seemed to be thrown together & no person used that specialized in plumbing). Recently had to take the toilet off to fix a leak... thought I would need to just put a new wax seal on it since toilet, seal and flange...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks