Search results

1. CowSki

Thermal expansion tank and vacuum breaker

Thanks for the quick reply Terry. So to confirm expansion tanks belong on the cold water line?
  2. CowSki

Thermal expansion tank and vacuum breaker

Hi There, I'm installing a new hot water tank. Vacuum breakers are a code requirement in my area (as are Pressure Reducing Valves). I wanted to add a thermal expansion tank. After much discussion/research I think it is best to put it on the cold water line. BUT if the vacuum breaker is between...
  3. CowSki

Kitchen Faucet Anchor

Yup it sure did. Thanks plumber69, problem solved!
  4. CowSki

Kitchen Faucet Anchor

Hi There, My kitchen faucet has become loose, I thought it would be an easy fix, but this faucet is crazy looking on the underside! I have no idea how to loosen (I was going to take it off an silicone it) or tighten it! Attached are some pics. Thanks in advance.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks