Search results

1. Montgomery Wards

12" Rough In Toilet Will Not Fit On 12" Rough In Flange?!?!?!?!?

That picture is when I put the tank on the bowl when it's on the flange. You can see its only about a half inch.
  2. Montgomery Wards

It's about a half an inch, The floor is as level as id expect for a house this old, however the wall is not perfect it's bowing out slightly but just barely
  3. Montgomery Wards

I posted a similar thread yesterday but I now have pictures and some more info. The flange is a 12" and the Toilet appears to be as well. I do not understand why this will not fit, it's a round peg and I have a round hole!! What is going on?!?! Thanks in advance for any help!!
  4. Montgomery Wards

Help Toilet Does Not Fit!!!!!

@Terry I went ahead and tried putting the tank straight down on to the bowl as opposed to at an angle and I was able to get better a measurement. the bolt holes in the tank and the holes in the bowl are about a half inch apart. This just does not make any sense!!
  5. Montgomery Wards

Help Toilet Does Not Fit!!!!!

Hello, I live in a 1960s house and I've wanted to restore my upstairs bathroom back original American Standard blue. I went out and purchased a nonrefundable 1966 American Standard 4049 tank cadet when I tried to install it I had the bowl all bolted down and attempted to attach the tank it just...