Search results

1. John Furbee

Tankless Water Heater & Traditional Combined?

You would be better off using an on demand water heater that way you only use energy when it is needed. The gas units can produce more hot water but for showers an electric will do just fine without ever running out of hot water. When you are away you don' have to worry about shutting it off...
  2. John Furbee

Considering two dual-tankless options - feedback requested

It Is best to locate the tankless, on demand water heaters close to where the hot water is needed. You don't need to waste energy heating long water lines or contentious circulation or central control system. The on demand water heaters will save you a significant amount on your energy bill...
  3. John Furbee

Anyone used these cheap gas tankless Chinese heaters? Having a problem with mine

Hi, I am living in China & the on demand type water heater is used in most places. Most of them are NG but they do mfg PG for rural areas & mobile uses. They also have electric. All of them seem to be as high or higher quality then I have seen in the US. There could be a problem with the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks