Search results

1. Brent Blevins

Replacing Water Heater Options and questions

OK, so since there are Check Valves in my meter and it is a closed system, I will add the tank. Can y'all help me on water heaters? Is there a preference between the Bradford White and the Rheem Pro line?
  2. Brent Blevins

So the new meters do have a double check valve installed. Does the T&P valve not take care of thermal expansion if the pressure reaches an unsafe level? If not, I guess I can add an expansion tank. I just really don't want to.
  3. Brent Blevins

I know they came through and installed the new "smart meters" about 2 years ago Terry. I guess I can call them and ask if they have check valves. Do you have a recommendation on which WH to use? I have noticed you use the Rheem Pro models in the pictures you have posted.
  4. Brent Blevins

Looking to replace twin RUUD Guardians (P2-50F1) plumbed in series. They were built and put into service in 2006. The second WH has a small amount of water in the pan so it appears to have developed a leak and the pilot light will not light. I am a little OCD and just feel like I should...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks