Search results

1. rocks911

Newbie needs water softener advice

My home is a slab concrete foundation. I'll have to look to see if I can find another shut off. Thanks for the reply.
  2. rocks911

Thanks for the replies, I've have never heard of a home plumbed for a water softener and have never seen such plumbing. Every residence that I have ever owned in the Dallas area and the vast majority of those I have been in (maybe every single one) have city provided water running from the...
  3. rocks911

Thanks for the reply. Lets say I'm gonna do this myself, I suppose the first thing I will need to know is where does this arrangement go, out in the garage? Are the water heaters in a home typically the first place that the water supply is tied in? If I've gotta tap into the main supply...
  4. rocks911

I'm a 53 year old firefighter in the Dallas area that is looking for water softener advice. What started this search was the remarkable deterioration of my kitchen faucet. I installed a brand new faucet in my kitchen four years ago and the thing barely trickles any more. It was a good faucet...
  5. rocks911

Price Pfister single handle sink faucet no hot water.

jadnashua, Thanks for replying, Yes I turned the water back on, it is a multi turn shutoff. The house is 11 years old so I wouldn't expect that things are too shot. I did get flow from both lines. It might well be the crud thing, hard to know. Price Phister is sending another...
  6. rocks911

There is no flow when the faucet is adjusted to the "hot" side. This is a bathroom faucet. The faucet before worked fine, the wife wanted a new look, why oh why did I do it, but that's another story. When I swivel the handle to the right it is supposed to flow hot water, it doesn't. Not...
  7. rocks911

Afetr looking around the web I found that Price Pfister is not thought of as a quality faucet, so what is? I certainly dont mind spending the money because this is kinda frustrating. What is a good brand? Is it a mistake to buy at HD or Lowes? Thanks
  8. rocks911

I have no experience with Price Pfister but so fat I'm less than impressed. I just connected a single handle faucet in my bathroom and I'm not getting hot water through it. I swapped supplies and still no hot water. The model # is 042YP0Y I went to the Price Pfister web site for...
  9. rocks911

Shower leaking in wall

Ugh! My wife noticed a "musty" smell in our bathroom and after investigating I discovered that the shower was leaking. There is an access at the base of the tub/shower that I looked through as my wife ran the faucet. She ran the faucet into the tub for a couple of minutes and I did not see...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks