Search results

1. Mark Price

Motion Sensor Switch Install

Here are some better pics and Reach24 provided a link to the full install instructions. I believe I have followed the instructions and I have power to the switch and you can hear the switch trigger when it detects movement but still no lights. Siwtch...
  2. Mark Price

Would a pic of the second switch help?
  3. Mark Price

So does that mean red to red, black to black and yellow to ...?
  4. Mark Price

Better pictures of the wires coming from the switch and the wires in the box. Looks like there are two white wires joined with a wirenut. The grey wire was the wire connected to the "common" terminal on the old switch. Siwtch...
  5. Mark Price

Not sure, I will check when I get back home. Thanks.
  6. Mark Price

I am trying to replace a switch in my garage with a motion sensor switch (Legard RRW600UTCCCV4). It seems like the motion sensor switch is working but the lights aren't coming on. The lights are controlled by a switch inside the house and the one in the garage I'm trying to replace. I've...
  7. Mark Price

Pedestal Hookup

Got it! Thanks much for all your help!
  8. Mark Price

Pedestal Hookup

So something like this would be all I needed? Then I can connect the metal trap arm to the PVC...
  9. Mark Price

Pedestal Hookup

The PVC coming out of the wall is 1.5 and the metal pipe is 1.25. The PVC coming out of the wall also has a threaded ring which I saved. So I think I need something to get me form the 1.5 to the 1.25?
  10. Mark Price

Pedestal Hookup

Removed my pedestal sink in order to paint and life happened an now I've forgotten how to hook it all back up. My main problem is I don't know what I need in order to connect the pipe to the hole in the wall. I've attached a pic of what I need to connect, and a pic of the cover it all needs to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks