Search results

1. J Fairman

Plumbing into open drain

Reach, thanks so much for all you insights and assistance. I do not have a sump and there is no drain to the yard (at least visible). I do not have a septic system and I am on city water and sewer. When I measured the hole it was about 4.25 inches in diameter.
  2. J Fairman

Plumbing into open drain

I had assumed that it went to the sewer because it is the only drain in the room but now that you ask, I have no idea?
  3. J Fairman

Plumbing into open drain

As a new homeowner and DIY'er, thank you to Terry and everyone who contributes to this website. I have found a lot of great information on this site. Now to my issue. I have a slab ranch with an open drain (4.25" opening) in my laundry room. The former owner had a utility sink over the drain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks