Search results

1. AnnL

Help with Soaking Tub-Shower for Elder

Thank you. I really want to be able to lie down, not sit - I get pain in neck, arms, entire back, legs/feet. Any other suggestions? I guess I should avoid a drop-in and will have to give up on the deepest water depths due to aging. I noticed you posted about the Archer being a good tub -...
  2. AnnL

Do you mean in regard to a tub recommendation or the drain question or the installation or drain? I will have a general contractor - does that rule out my getting 3 estimates? I live in a very rural area - difficult to know who is knowledgeable. I guess I should not get a drop-in tub and...
  3. AnnL

The small house I'm moving to is unfinished, including only one very small bathroom. The bathroom has a 72" x 42" Aker alcove jetted tub (never finished, never used - set in mortar with copper plumbing done, greenboard around it) and a shower added. Apron was purchased but is unattractive and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks