Search results

1. Splorg

Closet flange installed incorrectly

Thank you everyone for your replies. I was unaware that there was an outside fit flange. The only ones I have ever seen had been inside the drain pipe witch to me is the only way that makes good sense as far as watertight service. It looks like I have a good deal more reading to do...
  2. Splorg

Thank you very, very much for your Swift response. What may not be obvious is the joint indicated by A and D is where i suspect the failure, and the pipe inside the flange "funnel" is indeed a separate piece of pipe, complete with saw marks where the piece was cut. Not sure of the ID, sorry...
  3. Splorg

I have come here in desperation, as I'm sure many have before. Bear with me as I spin my tale of wastewater woes. A few nights ago, the toilet in our second floor bathroom began to leak when flushed, and only when flushed, down through the ceiling of the stairwell below it. Not a lot, but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks