Search results

1. James Broadback

5x7 Bathroom Plumbing Plan Review and sewage pit question.

Okay. Thanks. I was not sure but that makes the job a bit easier in terms of the 2x4s.
  2. James Broadback

Hello James Henry, I wanted to double check and ask a question regarding the lav drain; Is it possible to run 1.5" lav drain to the first and only 90 turn and then run 2" from that turn into the 2" vent? I am making this run today and if I can get away with smaller holes in the 2x4's that would...
  3. James Broadback

Thanks James Henry, I planned on adding the vent for the shower vertically. I was thinking that could be a 1.5" vent that ties into the 2 inch vent. Or should it be 2 inches? I should be able thread a 2 inch vent in that 2x4 wall for the lav it is not load bearing.
  4. James Broadback

Thanks Reach4, I was not sure if I could eliminate the shower vent I figured that if it came after the WC in the chain that it had to be vented. Thank you for venting pdf.
  5. James Broadback

Hello Everyone, I am hoping I can get some feedback soon as I am breaking concrete today. I spent the passed two days digging the hole for the sewage basin and I hit bedrock. It was a long two days ladies and gentlemen! Drilling holes into the bedrock and chipping in every direction I could...
  6. James Broadback

Hello Everyone, I originally posted a reply on a different thread but it was pretty old and so I figured I should post a new separate thread. I came across this link in my search and saw Terry's response regarding the pit vent integration. Would the crude plan below be a valid implementation...
  7. James Broadback

Basement bathroom rough-in, venting, ejector pump questions

Hello Everyone, I know this is an older thread but I did come across this in my search and saw Terry's response regarding the pit vent integration. Is this type of integration allowed? I need to run a new vent and was looking to run one 2" vent through an exterior wall. The drain for the sink...
  8. James Broadback

Bathroom pipes - is this right?

Thanks to everyone for the info.
  9. James Broadback

Yes. My apologies it is a tub with a shower head. Also, that is great news about the 1-1/2"!
  10. James Broadback

Thanks Reach4. I guess for now I can work on venting the tub drain after the trap as a start.
  11. James Broadback

Thanks Reach4, What do you think would be the best way to set this up? Could I add a tee after the trap on the shower to go over to the vent?
  12. James Broadback

Hello Reach4, The sink is the bathroom sink. On that side of the house that is all there is. The kitchen and laundry area are on the other side of the house no where near this. The center pipe is the vent. The blue line in the first photo shows the pipe path. there is about a foot of pipe...
  13. James Broadback

Hello Stuff, Thanks for the reply. The vent does go horizontal the orange line is supposed to be the path it follows that is hidden. The sink is vented above via AAV. The blue line shows the path of the shower drain. There is a curve that is supposed to be a trap and then it goes horizontal...
  14. James Broadback

Hello everyone, I have been reading on here for a while. I love this forum! We are adding another room in our basement and needed to move some pipes over. Is this setup correct? I just duplicated what was in place already just literally moved it over away from the window edge, over about 10"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks