Search results

1. Shakaworld

Ozone or UV in addition to water softener

Currently I have a sulfur block regenerating filter and installing a new Fleck 5812 3 cf water softener and a Fleck 5812 Carbon Filter 3 cf. Does any one have any experience with a UV light system or a Ozone system for killing bacteria instead of chlorine or any other suggestions that should...
  2. Shakaworld

Water softener regeneration

Currently I have a 10x54 tank installed with a Fleck 5600 head for a water softener with 1.5 cf resin going to a 13x54 tank with a Fleck 5812 head with 2.5/3 cf resin - in order regenerate would there be any issue during the regeneration process with the larger tank as far as the amount of resin...
  3. Shakaworld

Cycle Stop Valve and carbon filter/water softener

I looking into getting the Custom PK1A PSIDE-KICK Kit - 10 gallon Valve setting: 70 I currently have a 62 gallon tank on a well with a 1hp pump with 1 inch piping - right now the pressure switch is reading 55 psi would getting the csv with a setting of 70 psi help with the pressure drop...
  4. Shakaworld

Watershield Gold

I recently bought a house that is on a well system (First house with a well)and has a water softener with brine tank looks like the manual Fleck 5600 valve and a Watershield Gold that regenerates - I'm trying to figure out if the Watershield Gold is a carbon filter or something else - I did...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks