Search results

1. C lady

Aquia II Toilet - How do I tell if replacement bowl is 10" or 12"

Thank you for your response Terry and for the size 10 bowl spec sheet. I will check it out but I will be fine either way. I really love the Aquia II so far and the extra space will allow me to clean the toilet easier.
  2. C lady

Aquia II Toilet - How do I tell if replacement bowl is 10" or 12"

Hello, Thank you again for this wonderful site Terry. So the original Aquia II bowl I ordered was dropped and broke and a new one was ordered and installed. I'm afraid the second one I ordered might be a different size. They both said for 12 inch rough but I think I may have received the 10"...
  3. C lady

Need Toilet to Fit 13 Inch Rough In

Thank you Jim for that information. I appreciate it.
  4. C lady

Thank you Terry....think I will try the Acquia. Will either Acquia I or II work? I don't know the difference.
  5. C lady

Thank you for your response.Yes, I'm measuring to the wall and there is no molding. But there is tile. So once the tile is removed that would be about 1 inch behind the toilet? Im ok with moving the water pipe, and having the toilet 30 inches from the wall. The acquia looks nice. The designer I...
  6. C lady

Location: Maryland Hi Terry, Thank you so much for this site. Need a replacement toilet for a 13 inch rough in. Something that performs well, is nice looking (first thing seen dead ahead), easy to clean, closer to wall than current toilet, more space in front than current toilet and universal...
  7. C lady

Thank you so much for this site. Need a replacement toilet for a 13 inch rough in. Posted a...

Thank you so much for this site. Need a replacement toilet for a 13 inch rough in. Posted a message, but only see under My post. C Lady